Click Images Below to Enlarge
FOR Volkswagen Golf Mk5 GTI Turbo TFSI Engine Coilover Suspension Kit
VW Golf GTI MK6 2.0L 2009-2013
Domestic Shipping: Included
International Shipping: $75
USE THIS COMPATIBILITY PLEASE
See compatible vehicles
XS-POWER RELENTLESS high spec coilover kits are suitable for road and track use, renowned for being one of the most comfortable coilover kits on the market. That doesn't mean they aren't suitable for race use, just stiffen up the ride by turning up the damping force settings and you're ready for the track! Then when you're finished racing, turn the damping force back down again and enjoy a smooth ride home.
PB Coilovers feature fully height-adjustable dampers, allowing the ride height to be the same as standard, or up to 50mm lower. Various spring rates are available and piston valves are matched to each spring rate. This is done to provide the more technical driver with various set-up options. If you're not sure what spring rate is best for you, just go with our tried and tested recommended setup.
RELENTLESS invest time and money into research and development to ensure the best quality, best performance mid-range suspension kits on the market. Coilovers are not 'one size fits all' with adaptors. Each kit is designed specifically for one vehicle only, and all kits are rigorously tested and developed to ensure maximum comfort and performance. Please note that the appearance of your kit may vary from the pictures on this listing.
H&R Street Performance Coilovers
VW Golf GTI Mk5/6
Audi A3 1.8 TFSI 2004-Current
Audi A3 2.0 TFSI 2004-Current ...
VW Golf GTI MK6 2.0L 2009-2013
RELENTLESS Coilovers sell direct to the customer rather than through distribution networks, meaning we cut out the middle men and pass all the savings onto you. There is no better value for money sports coilover kit on the market!
- 4 x Suspension dampers (either one piece or 2 piece dampers depending on vehicle)
- 4 x SAE-9254 cold-wound steel springs
- 2 x High strength aluminium rear rubber joint mounts (where applicable)
- 2 x High strength aluminium front rubber joint or pillowball mounts (where applicable)
- 3 x Ride height adjustment tools
Features of PB Coilover Kits:
- Monotube dampers with rubber top mounts as standard. Camber plates or camber adjustable pillow ball mounts are available for most vehicles for a small additional fee.
- All kits are damping force adjustable with 30 settings to choose from at the turn of a dial.
- Coilovers are fully height adjustable and can be adjusted whilst installed to the vehicle.
- Springs are constructed from SAE-9254 cold-wound steel and are protected by a high strength surface coating, which is available in black or white.
- Customers have the option of choosing our recommended spring rate or their own custom rate.
Available spring colours:
Black / White
Top mount options:
All kits include rubber joint top mounts as standard. Camber adjustable pillowball mounts are available for most vehicles at an additional cost. One advantage of pillowball mounts is that you can adjust the wheel camber for applications such as drifting, or simply to give your car that stanced look. The other main benefit is that deflection when cornering is reduced, meaning they are more geometrically stable than rubber joints, therefore all-round handling is improved.
We're so confident of the quality and reliability of our coilover kits that we can offer a one year guarantee. If there are any problems we will replace the parts as soon as we possibly can. We will also cover the shipping costs to send out new parts.
We aim to ship all purchases within 2 days of cleared payment. Airmail shipping to Asia and Australia takes around 3 days, Europe and North America takes 4-7 days, Africa and South America takes 5-8 days.
Damping force graph, showing force vs absolute velocity at speeds from 5-30 clicks.
Settings for Golf Mk5 GTI Turbo TFSI Engine
Street Spring Rates